As the name suggest Hmeet is a community website targeted to singles with herpes to encourage them for step into dating life again. Established back in 2006 serves only USA area. Let’s take a look on this web.
What makes this site so special?
However Hmeet is quite a new websites compared to TOP rated herpes dating sites we already reviewed, it’s definitely worth to try. Good point is that this web is served mostly for USA citizens, however it does reflect on users’ base and unique visitors per day. It’s said to be “hottest spot to meet real HSV Singles”.
▪ Website design is simple and somehow reminds of Facebook because of white and blue elements on the main site. There’s a picture of couple on the beach which makes you feel comfortable and wanted to have happy love life as well.
▪ Sign up button is visible on the right along with small searching tool. If you scroll down there’s a list of freshly made profiles updated every day.
▪ After register, user’s panel looks welcoming and easy to navigate.
▪ Most of the features available on the website would be known to people that are acquainted with using dating sites.
▪ The feature worth mention is “little black book” which is a private section where you can save all interactions with favorite users.
▪ Sending email and searching is a piece of cake here and gives great results within a moment. If you don’t feel like waiting for an email reply, try instant messaging feature and meet singles in real time however you can chat only with users who are included in your “little black book”. If you wish to contact some others members, you may have to send them a black book request and wait for approval. This is nice way to avoid spammers and unpleasant experiences.
▪ You can participate in forums where a wide range of topics is discussed and get a professional help and service related to STDs.
While accessing the page and registration is free, you might pay for extra features to be unlocked. Gold membership is recommended for USA citizens who are into finding serious commitment. What is nice here you can have a 3 day trial membership for $7.95. Price for 1 month is $29.95 and $39.95 for 6 months.
Unfortunately there’s no mobile application but you can switch PC version into mobile one for better experience outdoor.
Registration is simple and easy. Fill out blanks with your information and give valid e mail address. As we mention before this site is only for people with herpes living in USA since you cannot choose any other country while joining in.
Safety and Privacy
We couldn’t find any specific information about safety and privacy however there’s opportunity to verify profile. What is definitely missing here is any kind of security. We are afraid that despite verification amount of spam and scam might be quite high here.
There’s FAQ section with most popular questions about account and online dating. Except this, after logging in there are a lot of forum threads available on the site. You can always send an email with automatized filling form. What’s more, if you want to keep up to date you can follow HSV Singles on other social media like Instagram, Twitter and Facebook however those services doesn’t seems to be updated recently.
HSV Singles is definitely nice and non-judgmental website for people with herpes who are willing to find love and entertaining. It offers great features however tiny membership base might be a concern here. If you are single with herpes and living in USA this is great choice for you.