Herpes Passion is a part of Passions Network, huge dating community specific in over 200 different niches. Established back in 2004 gives you great opportunities to meet singles all around the world who will share same herpes problems as well as hobbies and passions.
What makes this site so special?
As one of the fastest developing herpes dating and social networking sites for singles struggling with herpes, this site is definitely special. Not only it has huge base of users but it’s part of great developed online dating network.
▪ Website design is a bit chaotic. Main page is full of advertisements and it’s not that clear and visible as other dating pages. Join in button is not visible, and it took a minute for us to find it. After register, users interface is a little bit messy and some functions are hard to find. The biggest disadvantages here are non-stop popping up adverts and boxes you can accidentally click on.
▪ We definitely hope Herpes Passion can work a bit on general design.
▪ Herpes Passion is a dating website free or charge and all features are directly unlocked after you make an account.
▪ Detailed searching tools are great if you want to look for somebody living nearby, gives good results within a seconds.
▪ Different “actions” to interact with other users are quite good way to break the ice. You can choose things like: huge, tickle, smile and even throw water. Mini-messages are private messaging that appears on a users’ profile but that only they can see. It’s a nice way to leave a small, private not to somebody who caught your attention.
▪ If you are more into blogging, you can browse tons of posts, blogs and even herpes related books available for registered users.
As we mention before, Herpes Passion is 100 % however if you are willing to expand your possibilities to meet somebody who not only has herpes but also share same passions you can get a 'Network Wide Membership' which is available for $4.95 per month. This membership unlocks access to all Passions Network sites.
There’s no mobile application corresponding with Herpes Passions and you cannot switch PC version into mobile one either.
Sign up process seems to be easy however it doesn’t work perfectly. We had to wait around 10 minutes for registration page to show off. Maybe it’s because Passions Network is a huge community and servers might be overworked a bit. To join you need to have valid e mail address or Facebook account.
Safety and Privacy
There’s no given information about safety or any kind of website secure. What’s more all chats are not moderated so basically you enter at your own risk. Since there’s no profile verification and Herpes Passions are free, we found out many fake profiles or the ones without any picture.
Talking about customer support, any contact or about us section is really hard to find with all those advertisement around. There’s a FAQ section and only automated email form to fill up. As for a community network with over 250 niches they should make customer support available 24/7 or give some phone numbers.
Herpes Passions does have a big member base, but not all of them are active and some of them seem to be just fake profiles, however since it’s a free to use site we do recommend it. This site needs some improvements about design and customer support as well.