H-date is one of best dating websites over the Internet for people with herpes and STDs. At first you might find this website a bit simple and primitive but it’s worth checking out for sure. Established back in 2002 in USA gather all singles around the world to find their happiness. Let’s take a closer look at this web.
What makes this site so special?
What makes this site special is definitely a fact that this website is free of charge. What’s more with over 44 thousand of registered members it’s a great opportunity to find an ideal match. This site shows you’re a perfect example that hope is not over yet when it comes to dating with herpes.
▪ At first website design might seems a little bit chaotic with too many boxes and advertisements. Design is simple and too blue, so it’s not that clear. Sign up button is not much visible. What is nice here is some profile spotlights in the middle of main page, however they doesn’t seems to be updated every time you refresh the page. If you scroll down you can find brief information about herpes and FAQ.
▪ After sign up, users interface is bit chaotic too at first and it lacks some modern look and style.
▪ H Date features have nothing outstanding and all tools are rather simple but since it’s a free website, all of them work well.
▪ You can upload up to 5 photos and make awesome profile while completing personal questionnaires. Searching tool is easy but gives good results by location, zip code, age, gender and kind of herpes. Creating a list of favorite members is possible too.
▪ Taking advantages of forum is a great way to get some knowledge about STDs and meet people dealing with similar problems. What’s more you can check all latest happenings in herpes world and take part in local events.
We are pleased to inform that H Date is a free website with no hidden costs by paying $1 for lifetime and all features are instantly delivered right after you make a profile there.
Unfortunately there’s no related mobile application. You cannot switch PC version into mobile one as well.
When it comes to registration it’s easy and simple. At first you need to choose your country of resident in order to match you with people living in your area. Later you fill up basic information along with herpes you are dealing with. If you want it’s possible to have profile verified but it might takes few days for approval.
Safety and Privacy
There’s no given information about any safety and privacy settings, however as we mention before you can have your profile verified to make it more trustworthy and reliable to others. What is definitely missing here is any kind of Internet secure for sharing information with other users.
FAQ might be not that great and detailed however after making a profile you are allowed to contact customer support along with getting advices about herpes. There’s no contact section on main page which is definitely a negative. No phone number is given either.
H-Date is a good site for STD dating and offers good features with plenty of opportunities for dating however it needs some improve when it comes to design and look. This dating service might be good for someone who is not ready to spend money for paid membership yet.